Saturday, December 15, 2007

Is my "fame" spreading?

At the beginning of December I added a handy (and FREE) "ClustrMaps" widget to my blog- and websites. (See above). Thanks Miles, by the way, for giving me the idea. Since then it's been fascinating to see where my "fame" has been spreading to. So far, between the two URLs, I seem to have had hits from the UK (not too surprising, that), north-east China (Beijing?) - south China (looks like Hong Kong), Pakistan, Brazil and central USA. (Now I wonder - could that red blob by any chance be located somewhere not a million miles from Denver?). Up to this evening I've had 65 visits to my blog, and 93 to my website. I'm willing to concede a fair few of those are yours truly himself, but not bad all the same.

Well, a short post again, this; but before I go, a word of congratulations to Knutsford High School, which this week has been presenting We Will Rock You - the Queen/Ben Elton musical. It's difficult to overstate how professional KHS productions always are. Following their Jesus Christ, Superstar a couple of years back, the local paper commented that their shows are worthy of the West End. I tend to agree. And each year they somehow manage to ratchet up the standard by at least another notch. No doubt about it, there's a phenomenal amount of talent at that school. Well done to one and all.

Finally - and a bit more down to earth (or maybe not, given its title) - don't forget Knutsford Little Theatre's pantomime Jack & the Beanstalk; coming soon - well January, to be more specific. And as we always say, tickets are going fast, so if you want some you need to get on the blower very soon. Check the KLT website for details.

Toodle-pip.

No comments: