Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mike in China

你好,每个人都
Nimen Hao!

I wasn't originally intending to write a blog during this trip, but I couldn't resist the temptation at least to have a go at offering one or two photos. Only arrived here in Zhengzhou yesterday evening so, what with sleeping off jet-lag etc, I haven't had chance to do much photography yet. Anyway, here's the view from my 6th-floor hotel window.



Sorry about the barring effect. That's a kind of "Moire" pattern caused by the fly-screen.

I have free broadband access (you'll be sorry to learn!!) and here's where I get the electricity from to run my laptop:



Nice touch, don't you think?

Incidentally, Gmail works fine, so if you fancy emailing me (keysmike@gmail.com) please feel free. Don't expect an immediate response though as I'm currently seven hours ahead of you. After next weekend it may well be eight. (? Yes, definitely eight not six.)

Zai Jian
(bye - for now)
Mike
再见
迈克

No comments: